The Type of Information We Collect
The website can be accessed and used without prior registration and without providing us with any personal data. The information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address, both of which cannot be collected without your explicit approval. No promotional material will be emailed to you without your consent.
As our Affiliate Disclosure states, you’ll often find links to other websites on our pages. While we strive to provide the most recent and accurate information, we cannot be held accountable for the content on those sites.
Use of Personal Data
Any and all information we collect is used only for the following purposes.
- To improve the quality of our services
- To provide a better user experience for all site visitors
- To get feedback
- To resolve any disputes that may arise in an efficient and timely manner
Who We Share Your Data With?
The Gambling Collective does not share, sell, or rent user information to any third parties. We may disclose personal data only in the following circumstances:
- In case it is necessary to protect the rights and property of the Gambling Collective;
- If we are legally obliged to do so;
- If we detect fraudulent or illicit behavior by the user;
- If we detect potentially harmful behavior towards others;
Cookies are small bits of data that are stored onto your computer or mobile device after you visit a site. These are user-specific, do not carry any sensitive data, and are not malicious in any way.
Cookies are primarily used to improve your experience on the site by remembering some of your preferences in order to display the most relevant information once you return to the website. You are free to either accept or decline cookies, although declining them may have a negative impact on your experience.
In case you wish to disable cookies, below are the procedures for individual browsers.